The 8th International Workshop on High-Order Finite Element and Isogeometric Methods (HOFEIM-2019) will be held in Pavia, Italy, from May 28 to May 31, 2019.
In the last decades p-, hp-FEMs and Isogeometric Analysis (based on splines, NURBS, and extensions) witnessed a rapid growth in their use for numerical simulation in many relevant areas, such as computational mechanics, fluid dynamics, electromagnetism and waves propagation. HOFEIM-2019 will be dedicated to the recent developments of these methods, bringing together researchers with interests in their mathematical foundations as well as in their applicability to engineering practice. The aim of the workshop is twofold: to update experienced researchers in the area, as well as to form young researchers interested in using these techniques in their research activities.
- Università degli studi di Pavia
- Dipartimento di Matematica “F. Casorati”, Università degli studi di Pavia
- Dipartimento di Ingegneria Civile e Architettura, Università degli studi di Pavia
- INDAM-GNCS – grant “Organizzazione di Scuole, Workshops e cicli di Seminari GNCS Gennaio 2019 – Dicembre 2019”
- MIUR “Dipartimenti di Eccellenza Program (2018-2022) – Dept. of Mathematics, University of Pavia”
- ERC FP7 Ideas Consolidator Grant – HIGEOM n.616563
For any questions, contact the organizers at firstname.lastname@example.org